Catholic Funeral Plan® Information Session
Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021 - 4PM
Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021 - 5PM
Join us and learn how you and your family can benefit from The Catholic Funeral Plan®.
Tuesday, October 12th 4-5 pm
St. Agnes Cemetery - Menands
Tuesday, October 19th 4-5 pm
Most Holy Redeemer- Niskayuna
Reservations are recommended. Reserve your spot today for one of our complimentary Information Sessions.
Meet our staff, enjoy light refreshments, and learn about The Catholic Funeral Plan®, including:
- What is The Catholic Funeral Plan®?
- We’ll give you a sneak preview of this one: The Catholic Funeral Plan® is a faith-based option that allows Catholic families to pre-plan and fund their funeral arrangements in advance. The plan ensures that, when you die, the funeral arrangements you’ve selected will be delivered to your family, and in accordance with the liturgical traditions of the Church.
- How can my family and I benefit from The Plan?
- RSVP for one of our sessions and find out.
- How does The Plan work?
- You could also contact us to set up an appointment for information.
- What if I should move from the area, would my Plan be transferable?
- You’ll love the answer to this one!
We ask that all visitors please observe current CDC/State recommended safety protocols during your visit.
You can also contact us to schedule an in-person or over-the-phone appointment.
Reserve your spot today for a complimentary Information Session: (518) 350-7676 or [email protected]