Pre-Arrangement: An Act of Love
Talking about your final arrangements isn’t easy. But it doesn’t have to be hard.
We encourage families to pre-arrange before the need arises because it is a kind and compassionate thing to do.
Memorialization at the end of life can reflect a person’s life story and be transformative, healing, and comforting. Meaningful memorialization starts when loved ones talk about what matters most: memories made, lessons learned, and how they hope to be remembered.
Questions and answers.
Your family is everything. So the
last thing you’d want is to put them in a difficult position. A time of loss is
a time of confusion, but your final arrangements don’t have to add to the
uncertainty. Pre-planning your cemetery services can save your loved ones from
having to make decisions while they’re grieving. And they won’t have to guess
what you’d want. Making pre-arrangements is the financially and emotionally
prudent thing to do. Instead of getting bogged down in details, your family
will be able to focus on celebrating your life.
- locks in today’s price
- provides peace of mind for spouse and family
ensures final wishes are well planned
Here are a few common reasons people pre-plan. These benefits could help guide your conversation.
- Even if it’s far into the future, you’ll assure that a difficult time is less stressful for your loved ones.
- When everything is determined in advance, families can focus on celebrating life, knowing that last wishes are perfectly fulfilled.
- Planning a funeral can require over 150 decisions, and making those choices now, together, can be an experience that brings families closer.
- Pre-Arrangement relieves your family from the
burden of sudden expense at the time of your death. Affordable payment plans are available.
Our Family Service Representatives are happy to answer any questions you may have and will help guide you through the process. Give us a call.
Albany/Troy: (518) 463-0134
Schenectady/Colonie: (518) 374-5319
You have options. Choose what is best for you and your family.
Helpful resources to support the journey through grief and healing.
News & Events
What's happening: News, Memorial Masses, Art Classes & more...
Local resources for your support and planning needs.